New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"

chocolatelover123
@chocolatelover123
12/23/19 05:33:42PM
1 posts

Hi Everyone, 

I’m the owner of Palette, a local Seattle chocolate company.

Palette is a chocolate collection that gathers influence from a variety of bold women. We strive for high quality nourishing delicious experiences.

We use a palette of stimulating, natural, unique ingredients in our bars to reflect a woman's individuality and what she embodies for herself.

I am also partnered with the 2020 Wine Walks, and I also sell at the Heathman Hotel in Kirkland, WA, The Grape Choice in Kirkland, WA, Rider Cellars in Yakima, Truce Spa at the Westin in Bellevue, WA and on Amazon, Link: https://amzn.to/2Ml1kfJ

My best selling items are the: Banana & Cinnamon 45% Milk Chocolate and Lemon & Lavender 70% Dark Chocolate.

Let me know if anyone is interested in purchasing some custom orders! Or making a Wholesale order, I'll attache the sheet.

Thank you!  

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 weeks ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 5 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores