Drain Frame for wet grinder.

Frank Schmidt
@frank-schmidt
12/22/08 05:03:35PM
28 posts
A simple angle steel frame bolted together to hold the grinding stones above an Ultra wet grinder. This can help when cleaning the finished chocolate off the grinder stones. You might think of it as being a third hand.
updated by @frank-schmidt: 04/18/15 12:26:32AM
Andal Balu
@andal-balu
12/20/09 11:46:52PM
16 posts
There is a small delrin piece known as batter cleaning system (because it was developed for the batter). You place this piece on top of the grinder vessel. Place the roller stone on top of it, use one hand to hold the top of the roller holder and with the other hand manually rotate the conical stones. The batter cleaner cleans the chocolate stuck to the stones and the chocolate falls into the vessel. This simple device reduces the wastage of chocolate. Batter cleaning system is included with the CocoaT melangers. If you need to order just the batter cleaner, you can order it from http://www.innoconcepts.com/grind+parts.htm
Ning-Geng Ong
@ning-geng-ong
04/12/12 09:35:53AM
36 posts

Thanks for the tip.

Felipe Jaramillo F.
@felipe-jaramillo-f
04/12/12 10:49:19PM
55 posts
Nice! A clever idea to get the last bit of chocolate from the stones. I usually remove the stones and put them on the marble slab as the there may be some slightly rough, unground nib pieces in the top that will drop when scratching.
Ernesto Bugarin Pantua Jr.
@ernesto-bugarin-pantua-jr
04/14/12 06:34:52AM
24 posts

Yeah thanks too

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 3 weeks ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 5 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores