Seeking New, Innovative or Unique Food, Ingredient, Retail Products

Margie Tosch
@margie-tosch
04/26/09 07:38:55PM
1 posts

We are actively seeking producers, importer, distributors who have unique, new and/or innovative food products, ingredients and/or retail products that they would like to market to the following industries:

-Banquet/catering
-Events/event planning
-Hospitality
-Food & Beveerage
-Restaurant
-Specialty retail
-Tasting room
-Winery

We produce networking events called "industry insiders" and feature a product showcase at each event. We bring new and exciting products to showcase to our unique audience. All products also receive significant coverage in our wine & hospitality ezine - now going to over 65,000 industry professionals, as well as through many industry and general social media outlets.

Click here
for a preview of our upcoming event at The Hess Collection Winery in Napa Valley on May 28th.

We have our following event on July 27th at Nicholson Ranch Winery in Sonoma, CA, and one in the planning stages in August.

Visit us online at WineAndHospitalityNetwork.com

For further information contact Margie Tosch at
Margie@ OTLConsulting.com

updated by @margie-tosch: 04/18/15 09:22:16AM
Malena Lopez-Maggi
@malena-lopez-maggi
04/28/09 03:29:31AM
13 posts
This sounds fabulous. We at The Xocolate Bar have several products we would be interested in showcasing. I will email you for more info. www.TheXocolateBar.com

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores