Teaching young children about chocolate

Ilana
@ilana
07/23/09 01:53:47AM
97 posts
I am running a workshop for the families of beer factory nearby (!). The activity is mostly children oriented. One of the activites will be a table where kids can draw. I want coloring pages with chocolate related pictures. I found very little-a cacao pod, the mayan wall mural of a tree, a leaf. Does anyone here know of a source I can find? I attached what I found.Thanks
updated by @ilana: 04/18/15 07:30:27AM
Ilana
@ilana
07/24/09 12:47:45AM
97 posts
I completely agree. This workshop is a two hour one. There will 150 children moving from station to station. Total 7 stations-3 are on hands and 4 are activites connected to chocolate. So I don't think this is the right opportunity to teach moderation! BTW, this moderation is true for many areas in life, and many adults were not taught moderation...Have you had too much fudge cake that you choose this example? Just joking, of course!!Thanks for a reply. Still searching for coloring pages.

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 3 weeks ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 5 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores