Vienna confectionery supplies

Despina Antypa
@despina-antypa
10/19/09 02:08:08PM
12 posts
Hello,I am going to Vienna on Christmas and I would like to buy some confectionery supplies (dipping forks, molds etc). Do you know where I can find one?Thanks a lotD.
updated by @despina-antypa: 04/10/15 08:46:20PM
helmut placek
@helmut-placek
10/20/09 02:03:37AM
5 posts
Hello,I am from Vienna living in L.A. and understand that you are going to travel to Vienna around Christmas. I am not sure if I got that right, are you looking for a place to buy pastry tools in Vienna?If yes, I can ask a friend, he has a chocolate shop and production in the center of Vienna and he should be able to give you address and numbers of places to go to for your tools.Before buying in Europe I would compare the Dollar to the Euro to find out if it is worth buying there, unless you live in Europe, I can't see from your listing where on this planet you live.Here is my e-mail address, please feel free to contact me at helmutplacek@hotmail.com, I will be happy to help if I can.Best regardsHelmut
Despina Antypa
@despina-antypa
10/20/09 03:41:29AM
12 posts
Hello Helmut,Thank you very much for the reply.Yes, that is what I am looking for, and I would be grateful if you could ask your friend.I live in Athens, and these things are not very common here.

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores