Has anyone used an air compressor from Chef Rubber?

Young Yang
@young-yang
12/10/09 10:59:01AM
3 posts
Hello, everyone.I'm considering to purchase an air compressor for air brush. I have experiences but this is the first time to set up everything with my own equipments (very excited). I've been thinking about usual oil-free compressors (ones you can get from Home Depot), but a little bit concerned about noise. During my research, I found an compressor at Chef Rubber website (1/8 hp, 40 PSI max) and it says it's pretty quiet (and it seems much smaller than usual compressors). Has anyone have any experience of this compressor or any other small "bakery" or "cocoa-butter" designed compressor? How are their performances? Thank you.
updated by @young-yang: 04/29/15 03:24:36PM
Mark Heim
@mark-heim
12/10/09 06:24:58PM
101 posts
Talk to them first, I've found them helpful. Depending on what you will spray (water based colors, colored cocoa butter, chocolate) you will have increasing demands on the pressure needed and the type of airbrush that will work.
Young Yang
@young-yang
12/11/09 12:56:36PM
3 posts
Thank you, Mark.I'll contact them.

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores