Panning machine experts?

Roni-Sue
@roni-sue
03/28/10 09:32:11PM
4 posts

I have a brand new commercial panning machine and my staff and I have limited experience with such equipment and thepanning processin general. We would like to hire a panning expert in the NYC area to come into our shop and do a hands on tutorial for us. Please spread the word to help us find someone and let us know if you can fill the bill, thanks!

Also, if you have materials you have found helpful, I'd appreciate if you would let me know about them. I've found some on-line and have down-loaded them but there's nothing like a real face to face hands on experience to learn something!

updated by @roni-sue: 04/30/15 05:40:17PM
Kerry
@kerry
03/28/10 10:45:48PM
288 posts
Roni-Sue,What do you plan to do with the panning machine? Strictly chocolate?

--
www.eztemper.com

www.thechocolatedoctor.ca
Roni-Sue
@roni-sue
03/29/10 09:10:00AM
4 posts
Hi Kerry,Yes, chocolate only, covering nuts, coffee beans, etc. We have a 24" pan with two bowls, one ribbed, one smooth.
Kerry
@kerry
03/31/10 09:36:27PM
288 posts
What are you using to warm and cool?

--
www.eztemper.com

Roni-Sue
@roni-sue
03/31/10 10:44:18PM
4 posts
hi kerry,the pan has a fan/blower attachment. actually, i think we've located someone now to come and meet with us and show us the tricks of our machine. i'll let you know if we need more help but i'm told these folks know their stuff. hope so! thanks for being in touch. i'll let you know how it turns out!
Kerry
@kerry
04/01/10 07:48:57AM
288 posts
Excellent. Let me know if I can help. I'd have been there in a heart beat if the schedule allowed.

--
www.eztemper.com

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores