Looking for Chocolate & Pastry Ingredients Distributors

Muhittin Can
@muhittin-can
04/28/10 10:08:16
2 posts

Hello everyone...

We are the export department of Turkey's oldest premium quality chocolate manufacturer, Efes Chocolates,and Meister Pastry Ingredients. We are capable of supplying both compound and real chocolates among with emulsifiers (for cakes, ice creams, bisquits, cookies, wafers, halwahs, tahinis and candies), pastry cream powders, Charlotte/Bavarois powders, whipping powders, ice-cream premixes, and baking powders.

In terms of chocolates, our wide range of products offer a selection of compound and real chocolates consisting of tablets, madeleines, dragees, coated dragees, bars, couvertures, ganaches, chocolate chips, pralines, cocoa powders, ice-cream dipping sauce, fillings and more... Please review the attached pdf catalogs of our products.

The quality of our chocolates have been found equivalent to world recognized brands like Valrhona and Barry Callebaut by our distributors in Europe.

We would appreciateany information you could share that can help us work with reliable distributors or resellers.

Best regards to you all,

Muhittin Can

OYAL Foreign Trade
Office/Fax: +90 212 551 0044
Mobile: +90 533 388 6952
E-mail: oyal.mc@gmail.com
Address: Degirmenbahce Cad. No: 28
Yenibosna PK 34197 ISTANBUL Turkiye

updated by @muhittin-can: 04/09/15 11:06:07

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores