One More Way to Be Thankful for Chocolate

Erin
@erin
11/25/10 12:33:38PM
30 posts
Any of you that have worked with chocolate know how amazing chocolate is on the skin. Not only do you smell fantastic when chocolate finds your skin, but the antioxidants of chocolate along with the cocoa butter leave your skin feeling fantastic. I wanted those amazing sensations of chocolate on my skin, but without the mess.

After much research, I developed chocolate body care products worthy of the discerning members of The Chocolate Life. You just can't fake the chocolate smell and sensations and I wanted tokeep it as natural as possible. It had to be real chocolate.

My chocolate body care products are made with and inspired by great chocolate. The Chocolate Sugar Body Scrub will not only leave you smelling like chocolate but exfoliated and refreshed as well. The Chocolate Foot Repair Cubes are great for those tough spots like the heels and elbows. Follow up with the Chocolate Mint Lotion. Not only is the smell fantastic, the lotion absorbs quickly and doesn't leave you feeling greasy. Finish off the experience with chocolate for your lips. Our Chocolate Lips leave your lips kissably soft and come in five varieties: Chocolate Love, Chocolate Mint Devine, Mocha Madness, Chocolate Orange Smooch, and Chocolate Vanilla Temptation.

I am happy to announce that indi chocolate is now taking orders at indichocolate.com . Please try us out and find one more way to be thankful for chocolate.

Happy Thanksgiving!

updated by @erin: 04/10/15 12:06:09PM

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores