Mechanized cutter for chewy centers

Melanie Boudar
@melanie-boudar
01/01/11 03:34:25PM
104 posts
I want to make more chewy, nutty centers and a caramel cutter is just too much work. Does anyone know any machinery used for the cutting of things like this?
updated by @melanie-boudar: 04/10/15 04:32:53PM
Clay Gordon
@clay
01/01/11 03:53:57PM
1,680 posts

Melanie:

Chocolate World makes such a machine. Their on-line catalog is not very helpful. You will find a couple of photos on this page - M1920 (manual) M1922 (automatic).

I don't know anything else about these machines, I just remember seeing them when doing some other research.

:: Clay

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/
Melanie Boudar
@melanie-boudar
01/01/11 04:00:42PM
104 posts

Thanks Clay,

I'll check it out.

Davy Asnong
@davy-asnong
01/02/11 04:00:02PM
19 posts

Chocolate world is about an hour drive from here.. I've got all my moulds from there, it's here in Belgium the most important supplier for everything concerning chocolate. If you need some more info or catalogues I can arrange that for you.

Davy

Melanie Boudar
@melanie-boudar
01/02/11 04:34:02PM
104 posts

Lucky you to be close, I'm not close to anything except we grow cacao!

I would be interested in pricing on the cutter clay mentioned and if they get used equipment which would be more affordable.

Davy Asnong
@davy-asnong
01/03/11 04:48:11AM
19 posts

Come live here in Belgium. I will stay in Maui than :o)

I will have a look in my catalogue, not sure if prices are in there for the cutter. Otherwise I will call them this afternoon. Which cutter ( this page )do you want a price for? Tell me which article numbers you need, not that there is any misunderstanding!

Davy

Davy Asnong
@davy-asnong
01/06/11 04:45:09PM
19 posts

No problem, if I can help anyone, I would do it with pleasure! I will call Chocolateworldtomorrow and ask for these prices... I gues they can arrange shipment as well. I see you live in Canada? I will ask seperated prices for the material and the transport. I will also ask if ths cutter can be use instead of the guitar cutter. I'll let you know asap!

Davy Asnong
@davy-asnong
01/06/11 05:00:44PM
19 posts

I just checked my catalogue and pricelist. All numbers you require are in there.

Prices are excl VAT, but to be sure I will check them tomorrow on the phone with them!

M1921, elektronic device cutter 7,5mm: 5500

M1923, semi automatic device cutter 7,5mm: 2300

M1927, frame inox 22,5mm: 265,5

M1929, frame inox 30mm:237,5

Prices are in euro, if you didn't notice. I will give them a call tomorrow to check these prices, same for prices of shipping.

Davy

Melanie Boudar
@melanie-boudar
01/07/11 12:24:17AM
104 posts
I am wondering the difference between the automatic and semi automatic as its a big price difference. I actually have ot had a chance to peruse the catalog yet.

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores