Chocolate song

Bobby
@bobby
01/21/11 09:38:55PM
3 posts

I love chocolate! So much so, that I went on to see if there were any songs written about it. I found one girl, which I think has written one worthy of the chocolate ANTHEM. Before I offer her to record it I wanted to check what people thought of it:

Chocolate

What do you think of it :)

updated by @bobby: 04/10/15 11:04:28AM
Scott
@scott
01/22/11 10:09:23AM
44 posts

Tim Maia, the Brazilian godfather of soul, has a great song about (and titled) Chocolate:

TIM MAIA - CHOCOLATE

Bobby
@bobby
01/22/11 11:00:18AM
3 posts

I like it! It has a very nice 50s sound to it. I don't why but all the songs from that time period are quite pleasant. Thanks for the link.

I think of giving money to the girl to help her record her song. What did you think of it? I like her concept of having a love affair with chocolate :)
I think she also has a nice voice

Fucking Perfect (Cover) - Pink (not my favorite song)

Sarah Scott
@sarah-scott
01/22/11 04:41:13PM
16 posts

I love it! It's so cute and catchy and I would totally buy it on Itunes. Thanks for sharing, I'll be sure to spread it around too.

This girl- Annelise LeCheminant also has a chocolate song, "Chocoholic". Much darker. Here's her myspace link. http://www.myspace.com/anneliselecheminant

Bobby
@bobby
01/23/11 05:24:22PM
3 posts
I am glad you like it :) I just listened to the "Chocoholic" song, but as you said, it is quite "dark".
I will keep you posted on the developments and let you know once the song is released .

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores