Check Out My Newly (Revised) Web Site

Jim2
@jim2
10/09/11 05:57:08PM
49 posts

Wehavelaunched a new web site and includes a series of photos that accurately reflect the daily life in a cocoa farm. The facility and personnel are well qualified to produce world class Superior cocoa beans. In 2010 our farm, Fazenda Venturosa, was honored to receive a "Certificate of Excellence" at Salon du Chocolat in Paris. We have been invited to participate in the 2011 event and it will be our pleasure to visit with you at the Brazilian Exibit. It should be a great opportunity to get to know Brazil's cocoa beans and the producers. Look for Lola Lucas, she will be happy to host one and all.

www.bahiacocoabean.com.br

1293-CertificateofExcellence.jpg

updated by @jim2: 04/09/15 12:01:59PM
Clay Gordon
@clay
10/09/11 09:32:50PM
1,680 posts

Jim:

When is the next cacao festival in Ilheus? June 2012? Let's see if we can organize a group of TCL members to join the celebration ... and visit the Fazenda Venturosa.

:: Clay

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/
Jim2
@jim2
10/10/11 05:39:41AM
49 posts

Clay,

Good to hear from you. In 2012 Brazil will host a Salon du Chocolat in Salvador rather than the regional show in Ilheus. The details escape me at this moment but I'll send information later. It would be a pleasure to have you visit our farms and bring friends.

Jim

Tom
@tom
10/11/11 06:28:51PM
205 posts
Thanks for the link Jim. Good to see pics of the place and processes.
Tom McDonough
@tom-mcdonough
10/13/11 03:50:13PM
4 posts

Jim,

Congratulations on your "Certificate of Excellence" and very nice job on your website. I like the use of donkeys. I never see donkeys in Nigeria, just motorcycles.

May I suggest you annotate your slide show? It would help it come to life.

Best,

Tom

Jim2
@jim2
10/14/11 06:07:51AM
49 posts
Tom,Thanks for the comments. You suggestion is well taken and I will add captions during then next revision.RegardsJim Lucas

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores