Chocolate Gifts Portal in India.

Amruta Pandav
@amruta-pandav
02/25/13 06:13:42AM
1 posts

Hi All,

I am operations manager of www.ChocolateCity.in
We are not a chocolatier. We do not make or manufacture chocolates. But yes, we are fascinated about Chocolates.
We just sell chocolates online. Chocolates that are made by Indian Chocolatiers.

We are inviting chocolatiers across India to join us.

To join us, you should be a good chocolatier from India and should know how to package the chocolates. Your chocolates should be suitable for gifting purpose.

Listing your chocolate products on Chocolate City portal is free of cost.

Warm Regards,

Amruta

updated by @amruta-pandav: 04/13/15 02:39:32AM
ShivRajya
@shivrajya
06/07/13 02:45:53AM
1 posts

Friendship Day is coming nearer and it is a day dedicated to pay profound respect to friendship. The day is meant to express your love and affection towards your friends for their contributions and love in our lives. All around the world, people celebrate this day on the first Sunday of August and exchange greetings and gifts with their friends.

Chocolates along with a Friendship greeting card imprinted with personal pictures is considered as a best gift for friendship as it carries an extra personal touch. For unique gift ideas, you can visit the online gifting portals on the Web. Websites like Post My Greetings offer numerous friendship day gift ideas with personalization options.

chocolateworld.co
@chocolateworldco
09/30/14 01:16:39AM
9 posts

Hi We will just about be opening in India.

www.chcocolateworld.co

Song Cho
@song-cho
09/30/14 02:31:47AM
1 posts

Hello, I'm not in India, but I'm very interested in Indian market.

Once you get order from India, how do you ship them? Wouldn't it melt over time?

Song.

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 3 weeks ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 5 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores