Selling my domain: BRAINCOCOA.COM

Lawrence Ross
@lawrence-ross
06/22/13 10:54:21AM
1 posts

Hey all,

Thanks for approving my membership. I've had an idea for years of opening a small chocolate shop here in Los Angeles, and this board has truly made me think that I'll eventually do it...as my second act after I finish my writing career. But the reason I'm posting today? I'm selling my domain: BRAINCOCOA.COM.

Initially, I set it up as a title to a literary magazine (with cocoa being like info, good for the brain), but in the five or so years I've owned, I never really used it. It's a great domain for anyone who wants to tie cocoa/chocolate to being a superfood. And with the recent articles about chocolate being a "brain food:"

CNN Food:

Natural News:

Shape Magazine:

If you're interested in purchasing the domain, feel free to send an offer to [redacted]. I'll listen to all offers. Take care!

Lawrence

updated by @lawrence-ross: 04/10/15 02:17:27PM
Clay Gordon
@clay
06/23/13 12:56:56PM
1,680 posts

If you are interested in Lawrence's offer, please private message him.

Lawrence - commercial offers belong in the Classifieds section.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores