London Chocolate F(r)iends

Connor Friesen
@connor-friesen
08/23/13 09:08:53AM
1 posts

Hello All,

I've just signed up to The Chocolate Life and I'm also just starting up a tiny little chocolate business here in London.

I'd love to meet up with anyone else who's on the chocolate scene here in the city.

Say hi! Let's go stuff our faces at the William Curley dessert bar or something.

Best,

Connor

updated by @connor-friesen: 04/21/15 05:45:06AM
Jo Derrick
@jo-derrick
09/19/13 02:11:15AM
1 posts

Hi Connor, it's doubtful I'll be getting to London anytime soon but would love to talk cacao sometime! I am just starting up as a chocolatier too - only seen your post this morning.

All best and good luck,

Jo :-)

Clay Gordon
@clay
09/19/13 07:51:59PM
1,680 posts

Connor -

ChocolateWeek in London is coming up and is the perfect time to connect with the London chocolate community. Chocolate Unwrapped is now the London Salon du Chocolat - but check in with the organizers ( Nudge PR ) about volunteering and the like - a great way to make introductions and get caught up on the scene.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/
Emilio Perez
@emilio-perez
09/29/13 11:29:31AM
6 posts

Hi Connor, best of luck in your new endeavor :). any ideas where you would you be buying your cacao beans from ?

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores