Just A Chocolate Lover From California

G
@g
01/25/15 04:59:47PM
1 posts

Living in the land of sunshine, enjoying the Chocolate under the nearest Palm Tree  :)

updated by @g: 04/16/15 12:38:17AM
Clay Gordon
@clay
01/25/15 10:44:30PM
1,680 posts

G -

I see that you have created a blog post already, however the body of the blog is empty, but you have added a comment.

I would go back and edit the blog (click on the gear icon) and write in the body of the post why you are moved to create the blog. At least a paragraph or two - 100 words or more. You're starting to tell a story here and you want to let us know why we want to enjoy your California Dreaming of Chocolate.

Then - as you are motivated to add things to the blog, you add them as comments rather than updating the main post. The things you add can be written but they can also be photos or a combination of the two.

I also noticed that your blog is in the "default" category. While you are adding text you can add a category for the post to belong to. As it's kind of a diary, it could be "Chocolate Diary" or it could be "Musings" or whatever strikes your fancy. Default is not very poetic and I don't think that it captures what you are trying to do.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/

updated by @clay: 01/28/15 07:26:29AM

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores