Bah Humbugs in North Yorkshire

bahhumbugs
@bahhumbugs
05/19/15 11:17:57AM
1 posts

Really happy to become a member of The Chocolate Life

I am  Lucy - Owner of  Bah Humbugs

We opened back in May 2004 with the idea of creating a Sweet Emporium for Retro Sweets fanatics after several nostalgic conversations about sweets. Within a month we'd found premises, located all the sweets we could find, and opened the door to our new sweet shop in Masham , in the Yorkshire Dales.

The business is run by myself and a team of fabulous people who all work hard spreading the Bah Humbugs Sweet message.As well as the huge number of different sweets we have, we also stock a fab range of SWEET HAMPERS and SWEET GIFTS. Today we have one of the largest selections of sweets online and we send sweets all over the world. Bah Humbugs has become renowned in the confectionery world as having one of the largest selections of liquorices in the UK with over 50 different different varieties to choose from. We also provide a range of sweet gifts, childrens sweet party bags , a sweet subscription scheme, wedding favours and a mobile sweet shop for events.

If you're in Yorkshire, please do pop in to see us. There's plenty of things to do in and around Masham, otherwise take a browse through our online shop for a superb selection of Retro Sweets, Sweet Hampers and other tasty treats.

Thanks for your custom, we hope you enjoy the Bah Humbugs experience!!

Bah Humbugs 2 Market Place, Masham, North Yorkshire, HG4 4EB  Tel: 01765 688 997 

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 3 weeks ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 5 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores