F/S Cocoatown ECGC-12SL

Steven Shipler
@steven-shipler
10/30/16 05:53:43PM
25 posts

I have 3 ECGC-12SL units for sale. Used them for bout a year, replaced the wheels on them once. Let me know if you have any questions! I will be posting some pictures in the next day or two when I get a chance!

Thanks!

updated by @steven-shipler: 06/29/23 06:49:02PM
mc1987
@mc1987
11/16/16 03:29:05PM
1 posts

i was wondering if they are still available and if so how much?

thanks

Steven Shipler
@steven-shipler
11/16/16 03:46:39PM
25 posts

mc1987:

i was wondering if they are still available and if so how much?

thanks

I am posting pictures today. Been very busy. I am asking $300 for them each. They are in perfect working condition. Two of them have the conical stones, and one of them has their new cylindrical stones which they tell me last longer! I am selling these as we are moving up to large grinders and I remember wishing I could find used cocoa towns when we first started out.

Only thing to point out is one of the grinders scraper has the bottom half missing. It doesn't change anything and makes the same quality chocolate as the other two, I just want to be as transparent as I can possibly be.

Steven Shipler
@steven-shipler
11/16/16 06:54:28PM
25 posts

For some reason I can't upload my pictures to this post. I tried reformatting them etc.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. 

Asking $300 OBO and preferably would like to sell all three to one buyer.

Thanks!

Here is the link to the gallery of images. Sorry I had to do it this way, seems to be my only option.

https://postimg.org/gallery/2t83iokai/b568eaf7/

Allan
@allan
11/18/16 09:56:48AM
9 posts

Where are you located? I'm in the Northeast so I'm hoping shipping won't be an issue.

Steven Shipler
@steven-shipler
11/20/16 10:23:15PM
25 posts

Allan:

Where are you located? I'm in the Northeast so I'm hoping shipping won't be an issue.

Sorry for the delay, I am in Scottsdale, Arizona. I can bubble wrap it all in large boxes and make sure nothing is damaged in transit. I will also insure the packages to make sure if anything is damaged we can get it taken care of. But I will separate the wheels and bubble wrap them like crazy haha.

RUTH
@ruth
11/22/16 08:22:53PM
6 posts

Hi Steve,

If the items are still available, We will also be interested we are located in Los Angeles, California and Anna left you a private note regarding all 3 items.

Allan
@allan
11/23/16 02:33:08PM
9 posts

Hi Steven. I think the logistics of the LA offer is better for you. I really only wanted one to try out making my own from the nibs. I am actually in eastern Canada, so god knows what the customs people would do to me, not to mention the exchange rate which currently changes the price of a machine from $300US to $450 Cdn.

Steven Shipler
@steven-shipler
11/23/16 02:45:57PM
25 posts

RUTH:

Hi Steve,

If the items are still available, We will also be interested we are located in Los Angeles, California and Anna left you a private note regarding all 3 items.

Hey I don't see the private note anywhere I was looking. Can you just send me a direct email?

stevenshipler @ g m a  i   l

Thanks! I spread it out so it doesn't get caught for spam.

Allan
@allan
11/23/16 04:30:43PM
9 posts

If it doesn't work out in LA, I'm still interested in oneWink  to start with.

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 3 weeks ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 5 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores