Gratitude

Peter Kelsey
@peter-kelsey
01/25/15 09:03:03
2 posts

Watching the process of the new site and being someone who has been frustrated many times with computers and software, et al I want to express my gratitude to Clay who has created the incredible resource that The Chocolate Life is. Yay Clay!!!

updated by @peter-kelsey: 06/29/23 16:55:17
Clay Gordon
@clay
01/25/15 10:34:24
1,680 posts

Peter -

Thanks for the kind words. It means a lot. The new Admin tools here will make it easier for me to know what's going on and keep in touch. And there are lots of new capabilities to add over the coming weeks ... I am excited about the possibilities.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/
ChocoFiles
@chocofiles
01/25/15 18:43:33
251 posts

Peter, I totally agree with you! I'm an IT project manager, so I know first hand how frustrating implementing new computer systems can be. (They're are never quite as simple to implement as glossy brochures make it sound.) I'm sure that Clay has put in many hours that he could have spent tasting chocolate bars.

Thank you Clay! I really appreciate the rich resource that is TCL! I appreciate all of the time and work you put in to babysit it.

updated by @chocofiles: 01/25/15 18:45:22
Lynda Brent
@lynda-brent
01/28/15 05:24:34
11 posts

Clay, I might not post much on this site, but I want you to know how much this site has helped me when it comes to my chocolate business.  If I ever have a question about anything chocolate -- this is the first step I take to look for an answer.  I've never been disappointed in searching for the answer here first.  I've found different used equipment to purchase (and the transactions have always worked out great); ways to "fix" my caramel cooking process for the perfect tasting caramel; suppliers to purchase needed supplies; answers to my questions about "what to do if...."; and more things than there is room to discuss.  Thanks for creating a great "GO TO" site when it comes to every thing about chocolates.

Clay Gordon
@clay
01/29/15 11:26:15
1,680 posts

Lynda Brent:
Clay, I might not post much on this site, but I want you to know how much this site has helped me when it comes to my chocolate business. If I ever have a question about anything chocolate -- this is the first step I take to look for an answer. I've never been disappointed in searching for the answer here first. I've found different used equipment to purchase (and the transactions have always worked out great); ways to "fix" my caramel cooking process for the perfect tasting caramel; suppliers to purchase needed supplies; answers to my questions about "what to do if...."; and more things than there is room to discuss. Thanks for creating a great "GO TO" site when it comes to every thing about chocolates.

Lynda -

Thanks for sharing. I am glad to hear that TheChocolateLife has been such a valuable resource for you.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

kapil jain

kapil jain

kapil jain

@kapil-jain • 7 years ago

Chocolatevenue is an online chocolate store in India.We are specialized in customized chocolates  .Chocolates can be customized as chocolate message and chocolate bars.

You can get written your message on chocolates and can get customized your chocolate bars by selecting the desired ingredients.

for more details

colorchocolate

@colorchocolate • 7 years ago

FOR SALE / BARGAIN / FINE CACAO LIQUOR, COLOMBIA ORIGIN

Enjoy a delicious premium chocolate from the Boyacá region of Colombia, considered among the best in the world. We offer a 200 kilograms lot of pure origin cocoa liquor,  fair trade / ethically sourced. N o other ingredients added.

The price for this high quality product is as follows:

1 kg - US$ 13

100 kg - US$ 12 per kilo

200 kg - US$ 11 per kilo

Inquires: equalcolombia@gmail.com

- See more at: https://www.thechocolatelife.com/colorchocolate#sthash.JFDWYFuK.dpuf

- See more at: https://www.thechocolatelife.com/community/forums/my_posts/18453/fine-cacao-liquor-colombia-origin#sthash.2pUq4Eu3.dpuf

Clay Gordon

@clay • 7 years ago

FCIA Recognition of Excellence Nominations close in one week:

Clay Gordon

The 4 Chocolatiers

@the-4-chocolatiers • 7 years ago

Two changes we made with the chocolate is that this time we winnowed the chocolate. This time we didn't use a blow dryer to melt the chocolate. Two improvements with the chocolate is that the melanger didn't get clogged this time and everyone put in work.