Whats your aibrush of choice?

megs
@megs
03/12/10 10:13:40PM
2 posts

Hello to all,

can anyone recomend a good airbrush? I am only familiar with a few models in the Omni line that I use at work.

updated by @megs: 04/10/15 08:55:57PM
Carlos Eichenberger
@carlos-eichenberger
03/13/10 11:30:42AM
158 posts
I use the Badger 250. It's cheap so you can buy lots of them, and because of its design it's very difficult to clog. Here's a link to Tower Hobbies
Ruth Atkinson Kendrick
@ruth-atkinson-kendrick
03/13/10 09:00:03PM
194 posts
I have used the Badger 250 and recently pickup up a quick-change set from Harbor Freight. For under $10, I have the airbrush, hoses and 5 jars and 5 quick-change lids. The bottles interchange with the Badger bottles. It is nice to be able to leave color in the bottles and just put them in the microwave when I need them.
Kerry
@kerry
03/14/10 12:01:22PM
288 posts
The Badger 250 is a great little starter airbrush. When you get into more serious airbrushing - gotta love the Fuji gravity feed units - they let you splatter beautifully and there is much less aerosol produced. http://www.fujispray.com/parts_accessories.htm#gtx_spraygun

--
www.eztemper.com

www.thechocolatedoctor.ca
Chris6
@chris6
03/22/10 10:51:18PM
6 posts
I have three badger 250s. I love them. I have 2 other brushes that cost $80 plus, and the Badger is still my first choice. You can get them for about $14 if you have a Michaels 40% off coupon. If not, $25 and it comes with an extra jarOh, and the quick change set from harbor Freight is amazing as well! Its like $10-12

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores