Johnny Depp, the "chocolate actor," becomes the "chocolate stock holder"

Casey
@casey
09/20/09 08:13:35PM
54 posts
Here is a gossip piece from the small Norwegian paper, Stavanger Aftenblad by Arnt Olav Klippenberg, 5/22/09I have translated it into English:"The director of the Egersund Chokoladefabrikk company, Leif Broch, has released the following statement. 'My estimable wife Eva Ohnstad Broch has advised me to present a brilliant idea to Egersund. "As the CEO, it would be just splendid if you could invite, or, if the stock holders allow it, send a letter to the prominent chocolate actor Mr. Johnny Depp. He has three chocolate films, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory , Chocolat, and One Taste is Never Enough: The Pleasures of Chocolat ."'Broch offers to purchase stocks in the name of Mr. Johnny Depp, as long as it doesn't become common knowledge, he says.Here is the stock offering now being sent to chocolate movie star Johnny Depp."

updated by @casey: 04/18/15 06:12:48AM

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores