Chocolate documentaries

Casey
@casey
04/11/08 08:37:56PM
54 posts

In Search of the Heart of ChocolateChocolate CountryChocolateInfo and trailers on the websites.If you know of others in the works or completed, post them here!
updated by @casey: 04/10/15 02:14:55PM
Casey
@casey
10/26/09 12:04:17PM
54 posts
Updated the list to include the in progress film Chocolate, which features Chlo Doutre-Roussel, Frederick Schilling, and Diego Badar.From the website:"Chocolate will be an educational tool for farmers, producers and consumers to realize the power of their role in trade cycles. Chocolate will explore social entrepreneurship as a self-fulfilling cycle which rewards the grower, the producer and the consumer. Sourcing sustainably-farmed organic growers creates better food products, which grosses higher profits and creates better farming conditions which delivers immediate rewards and builds incentives for continued high-quality harvests in the future."Much more on website, but nothing about projected release dates yet.
Evert-Jan De Kort (Choqoa.com)
@evert-jan-de-kort-choqoacom
10/26/09 08:09:58PM
11 posts
Here also another documentary endorsed by Belcolade, and featuring its ambassador chocolatier Dominique Persoone. http://www.dechocoladeroute.be/index.asp?taal=en

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 months ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • last year • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 2 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores

Vercruysse Geert

Vercruysse Geert