have been using my premier 2ltr wet stone grinder but have run into a potential disaster.
I have only used it 3 times so far and its been brilliant, however on my last run on it some sickly looking dark green/black liquid was coming out from the axle and wheels and running into the delicious chocolate!
Firstly I am unsure what it is, it kind of looks like car grease which is not good.
2nd is it food safe? can I go ahead and taste the chocolate I made or should I condemn the entire batch?
3rd - is this normal? has anyone else come across this problem before?
I have attached some photos to give you a better idea of what I am up against. I have also contacted the company I purchased the machine from and await their response.
any help much appreciated
updated by @james-hull: 04/14/15 03:53:09AM