valrhona chocolate ... the best of each category?

james mackay
@james-mackay
03/05/12 12:01:02PM
2 posts

Hi,

I want to know what is the best general valrhona chocolate in each category of bittersweet, semisweet, milk and white chocolate.

There is no need for the best for white chocolate since there is only one :P... Ivoire

Thanks

updated by @james-mackay: 04/09/15 08:30:34PM
Sebastian
@sebastian
03/05/12 03:50:15PM
754 posts

taste it and tell us. it's a bit like me asking you which citroen is the best - you may have something compeltely different in mind as to what constitutes 'best'. the 'best' way , imo, is to decide for yourself 8-)

james mackay
@james-mackay
03/05/12 04:10:03PM
2 posts

the reason why I'm asking is because there is no small package for valrhona from where I live to taste try. The only thing available is 3kg bag which range from $60-75 depending on the kind of chocolates. Which can put me in the hole for over 200 bucks, which i hope it great tasting lol or else is worthless unless I try to sell it to my friends

So I thought i get an idea of what people view valrhona chocolate... I'm currently using callebaut because it easily available

ChocoFiles
@chocofiles
03/06/12 06:12:44PM
251 posts

You can see which Valrhona chocolates I enjoy most by checking out my list at ChocoFiles . See the Alphabetical list with the description: "Alphabetical list (by company name) of all the chocolate bars that I've reviewed."

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 3 weeks ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 5 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores