Affordable Custom Boxes

HeidiD
@heidid
06/22/15 10:49:13AM
6 posts

We are a mid-sized company looking to upscale our brand boxes. Ideally, we'd like to order no more than a year's worth of boxes at a time. However, to get the price point down per box to fit into our pricing structure, we would need to order for 2-3 years. There are issues of storage space and product change that make this an unpleasant option. 

Does anyone have a recommendation for a custom box company that has a good balance of high quality and low price? I know you get what you pay for. I'm just looking for as many options as I can find right now. :-)

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick
@ruth-atkinson-kendrick
06/22/15 06:47:45PM
194 posts

I am very happy with Duerr packaging in Pennsylvania. Their prices are very fair and good quality.

HeidiD
@heidid
06/23/15 08:32:01AM
6 posts

I haven't seen that company before. They look to be about the quality of some of our boxes that we have now. But we're looking for something more like this level of quality: http://www.recchiuti.com/100.html?area=01 (Click on the picture of the outside of the box.)

Most of the custom box companies we've found are overseas so the shipping doubles the already expensive boxes. We love BSD but, again, the shipping doubles the cost of the box.

Ruth Atkinson Kendrick
@ruth-atkinson-kendrick
06/23/15 10:02:37AM
194 posts

You said custom...they can do custom. Whatever design you choose. Don't look at their online stuff. 

HeidiD
@heidid
06/23/15 10:58:53AM
6 posts

Okay haha. Some of these box companies have horrible images of their products. 

Dirke Botsford
@dirke-botsford
08/21/15 07:44:32PM
98 posts

Look at Glerup revere or nashville wraps.com they have a good selection of rigid boxes

HeidiD
@heidid
08/24/15 08:42:09AM
6 posts

Thank you, Dirke! We use Nashville Wraps for a lot of boxes now. But I hadn't heard of Glerup. Thanks for the referral. They look great!

Dirke Botsford
@dirke-botsford
08/24/15 04:00:42PM
98 posts

Perfect, all the best.

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores