After almost 4 years in business, we finally got our big break. Our 10 Chocolate bar skus have been picked up by a grocery chain in Southern California (41 stores) . As exciting as it is, we are scrambling to figure out how to increase production while staying true to our product/process which has got us here in the first place.
Our biggest shift is moving from pouring bars by hand to using depositors. The issue is that most of our bars contain larger inclusions ( almonds, hazelnuts, etc) which of course aren't depositor friendly.
We believe there is only 2 options:
1. Sprinkle inclusions on back
2. Deposit 1/3 of chocolate into mould and then sprinkle inclusions then top off with chocolate.
Any Ideas/help would be greatly appreciated :)
Equipment currently have:
- 120 lb Auto Savage Bros Tempering Machine
- 200 lb Auto Savage Bros Tempering Machine
- Savage Bros Vibrating Table
- 100lb Stonegrinder
- 60lb Stonegrinder