Socially-aware, Nicaraguan Cacao!

Enliveninternational
@enliveninternational
01/19/17 02:09:22PM
1 posts

We are a non-profit that proudly works with cacao farmers in rural Nicaragua. The quality that they produce is absolutely astounding, and delicious! 

We would love to get in contact with anyone looking to purchase raw, organic, and sorted Nicaraguan cacao by the pound. We're also interested in what other members of this community are doing in terms of purchasing cacao, community involvement, traceability of your cacao, and socially aware partnerships with your cacao farmers. 

Head on over to our page, Enliven International, to learn more about what we do or to contact us to talk about purchasing! 

IMG_1630-900x500.jpg
IMG_1630-900x500.jpg  •  111KB

GretaHass
@gretahass
03/08/17 02:51:27AM
22 posts

Mercedes Farm is located at an elevation of ~3600 feet, in Peñas Blancas within the Isabelia Range, a protected forest area. Lushly green forests surround the coffee trees, and large hardwood trees provide shade and animal habitat throughout the farm. Several beautiful streams flow through the farm and provide natural irrigation, helping to contribute to the plump sweetness of the juicy-ripe beans.

Amandino
@stevens-peter
04/27/17 03:33:28PM
8 posts

o i want do experiment with this beans 

Asel
@asel
06/02/17 02:29:08PM
4 posts

Hi

Can you please send the price info and sampling delivery options to aselek777@gmail.com

Thanks

Asel

jswachta
@jswachta
06/06/17 12:15:43PM
1 posts

Hello,

Is it possible to ship one or two  25kg bag of your  beans  for test ? What would be the price and the shipping costs then ? My e-mail is : jswachta@gmail.com

Thank you for your help in this matter 

Kuba

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores