Trip through the great lakes packed with chocolates.

chocolover14
@chocolover14
01/12/17 04:41:37AM
3 posts

Hi,

My gf and I are going for a 16-day trip during the time of the valentines day. We are really excited. This is an adventurous trip across the Great lakes of America. https://www.blountsmallshipadventures.com/2017-great-american-waterways/default.aspx?itinerary=1 It's the first time I am going to have such a long river cruise. 

The best part is we can bring along our favorite drinks and snacks. I am thinking about carrying some rare bottles of wine and the best chocolates. We are thinking about taking Pardy's. Pascha dark choco, or Hersheys. We will also pack some of the finest chocolates from the best chocolatier in Toronto.

What would you take with you when you are going on a trip with your partner?

updated by @chocolover14: 01/25/17 12:56:10AM
Kerry
@kerry
01/15/17 01:54:23PM
288 posts

River cruise in the Great Lakes in February? I think I'd forgo the rare wines and chocolate and pack arctic suitable foul weather gear.

Out of curiosity - who do you consider the best chocolatier in Toronto?

--
www.eztemper.com

www.thechocolatedoctor.ca

updated by @kerry: 01/15/17 01:58:02PM
chocolover14
@chocolover14
01/22/17 11:46:12PM
3 posts

That sounds fun, Kerry. And I checked the itinerary again and the cruise is available only for the summer holidays. I wish to book the trip for summer. 

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 4 weeks ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 5 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores