Visiting Europe

Trish2
@trish2
11/17/09 12:48:42AM
2 posts
Hi all,I plan to travel to Europe next year around June/July, and was wondering if anyone knows of any chocolate-related tours I could go on, or places that I could attend.Thanks,Trish :)
updated by @trish2: 04/12/15 05:19:04AM
L.S.
@ls
11/19/09 04:39:06AM
2 posts
It probably depends where in Europe you are going ? A great resource to check out is www.davidlebovitz.com -he has a tours link, and you can search chocolate on his site for a variety of information and places . I recently went to London and checked his site for any tips and info (Melt and Borough Market ) they ended up being the best spots to check out . If you will be in Paris his book "Sweet Life in Paris " is a must read for the flight over.Keep us all posted on what you discover or plan to check out!
Trish2
@trish2
11/22/09 08:19:02AM
2 posts
Thanks for that, I'd seen the book before but haven't read it yet, I'll be sure to do that. We're looking mostly at Barcelona, Paris, Brussels, Rome.

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores