Trips to Venezuela

Melanie Boudar
@melanie-boudar
03/28/12 06:44:39PM
104 posts

Anyone looking to do a fun trip to Venezuela might contact Leo Zamora of CatteleyaTours.com

I spent 2 weeks with Leo in 2008 trekking thru the cacao regions of Barlovento, Chuao etc as well as visiting many National Parks, giant sand dunes and botanical gardens. We were invited into many farms and homes ( wonderful local people who understood there's politics and there's people, and they welcomed the people of America.) and the factory where El Rey is produced and even tracked down bootleg cacao liquor. (Oddly except for the airport, you cannot find a decent chocolate bar in Venezuela!)

In any case Leo is a great tour guide, speaks great English and has a sense of fun and adventure. It was an incredible trip.

updated by @melanie-boudar: 04/10/15 11:33:15AM

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 3 weeks ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 5 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores