Looking for a Chocolatier - for boutique chocolate store owned by the Kohler Co.

Kathy Stevens
@kathy-stevens
04/16/09 13:30:35
1 posts
Kohler Hospitality, operators of the Midwest's only 5-Diamond resort, is currently seeking a creative and focused individual to work as a Chocolatier for the Kohler Original Recipe Chocolates business. Position location: Kohler, WI (1 hour north of Milwaukee and 2.5 hours north of Chicago)This position will be responsible for the Kohler Original Recipe Chocolate (KORC) product lines that support the KORC business and new products for the Craverie. It will supervise the daily planning and preparations necessary to meet production needs. The ideal candidate will be able to move the business and its products forward to be competitive in its market niche.Applicants should have a culinary degree or equivalent apprenticeship program completed in a Chocolate or Confectionary Arts and have at least 3-5 years of experience in a leadership role in production kitchen management.Kohler Hospitality offers a friendly work environment, competitive salary, flex benefit package including medical, dental, life and vision, along with vacation pay, holidays, 401K, associate discounts and other benefits. To ensure a safe and healthy work environment we test all new associates for substance abuse. You can learn more about the Kohler Co at www.kohler.com Interested & qualified candidates can apply directly at www.kohler.com Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity employer.
updated by @kathy-stevens: 04/16/15 22:20:25

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores