anyone producing easter chocolates in a nut-free environment?

MJ Stojak
@mj-stojak
03/24/10 06:35:16AM
1 posts

I often receive a variety of questions fromboth ourmembers and non-members. One consumer contacted me recently asking for companies who are producing premium Easter chocolate (solid and confections) that are not only nut-free--but produced in a nut-free environment. While I've sent an inquiry out to our members, many are heads-down working on their easter production. So, in the spirit of providing good and timely information, I thought I'd ask this community as well. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Mary Jo Stojak
executive director
Fine Chocolate Industry Association
www.FineChocolateIndustry.org

updated by @mj-stojak: 04/09/15 02:53:43PM
Clay Gordon
@clay
03/24/10 09:05:55AM
1,680 posts
Mary Jo -Are you looking for personal consumption because you (or someone you plan to gift to) is allergic? Or is there some official FCIA reason for the request? Your classifying this as news and including your FCIA affiliation makes me ask. If this were for personal consumption I would put this in the category "Where Do I Buy?"

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores