Chocolate wrappers collector from Poland :)

Mateusz Wesolowski
@mateusz-wesoowski
05/26/15 05:28:34AM
3 posts

Hi everyone!

My name is Mateusz. I am chocolate enthusiast and collector of chocolate wrappers since I was a child. So far I've collected over 6,5 thousand different wrappers from 58 countries. Most are from Poland. Here you can see all producers and distributors whose wrappers I've got - www.chooco.blog.pl/wrappers.

If you eat a lot of chocolate and get rid of all beautiful wrappers which don't deserve such a fate please contact me! I will know what to do with it ;) My main aim is to collect at least one wrapper from every country.

I hope you enjoy my collection :)

Chocolate Enthusiast

Chocolate Enthusiast
Chocolate Enthusiast

Collection.JPG.jpg
Collection.JPG.jpg  •  1.2MB

updated by @mateusz-wesoowski: 05/26/15 05:34:02AM
wikkels
@wikkels
10/19/15 05:24:27AM
2 posts

Hello Mateusz,

do you want to make an exchange of chocoalte wrappers?

I am a collector from The Netherlands.

Regards

Mateusz Wesolowski
@mateusz-wesoowski
10/22/15 02:37:58AM
3 posts

Hello,

I'd love to exchange with you. Could you give me your email address? I'll write to you when I am ready to exchange.

Best wishes

Mateusz

wikkels
@wikkels
10/22/15 03:04:50AM
2 posts

molenkamp@home.nl

Jason Ferguson
@jason-ferguson
11/02/15 08:04:56AM
7 posts
Mateusz,

I have a few artisan chocolate wrappers from America that I could send to you. We could even exchange wrappers, if you want.

--Jason
Mateusz Wesolowski
@mateusz-wesoowski
11/02/15 08:59:31AM
3 posts

Jason,

I'm really interested in exchange. Are you collector of every chocolate wrappers? Here you can see my album with wrappers for exchange:

https://picasaweb.google.com/100249768236254534179/WrappersForExchange

My collection contains not so much american wrappers so it's not hard to please me :) If you want you can write email to me (hercules176@gmail.com)

Best wishes

Mateusz

Jason Ferguson
@jason-ferguson
11/02/15 09:16:19AM
7 posts

That's an impressive collection of chocolate wrappers you have!  I see Lindt wrappers in there; I've eaten Lindt dark chocolate before.  Hopefully I can try some chocolate bars from other countries so that I will have those wrappers in my collection, too.   I will email you shortly.

best wishes,

Jason

Tags