Hot Pan manufacturers

Rajarajeshwari Kainthaje
@rajarajeshwari-kainthaje
03/18/13 11:26:22AM
9 posts

I plan to buy a Copper hot pan with gas burners at the bottom. The one I already have is Selmi Comfit. It is very efficient in soft panning, chocolate panning and sugar panning as well. Now I want to add hot panned nuts to my product line. My plan is to buy a pan which can produce 30-40 lbs in a batch.

Anyone have the idea who manufactures this kind of Copper hot pans with gas burners at the bottom?

Raji from India.

updated by @rajarajeshwari-kainthaje: 04/29/15 03:11:58PM
Clay Gordon
@clay
03/19/13 03:39:10PM
1,680 posts

I don't entirely understand what you are looking for. A hot pan for nuts to cover with chocolate? Roast? Caramelize (that is, make pralin)?

Panning is the process of covering a center with chocolate or sugar, or some other coating.

Here's a site for a US company that sells machines for cooking nuts in sugar . Here's the web site of the company that makes them (they're in Munich, Germany).

Here's a site for a German company that makes machines for roasting nuts and cooking them in sugar.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/
Rajarajeshwari Kainthaje
@rajarajeshwari-kainthaje
03/19/13 07:29:19PM
9 posts

Clay,

If you go through the website of Warrell Corporation, I am sure you will understand what I am looking for. ( http://warrellcorp.com/ManufacturingProcesses/HotP )

I was there for PMCA chocolate panning class. For Hot panning you need Copper pan with burners below the pan to caramalise the sugar. Those you mentioned are definitely the ones I am looking for. But it seems they can`t produce big batches. I needPan with 15-20 kgs (i.e around 30-40lbs) capacity. Any insight? Thank you so much.

Raji from India.

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores