equipment for a medium factory

Vladislav
@vladislav
01/07/14 08:13:43
9 posts

Good day to all!

Congratulations to all forum members a Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!

I have a small chocolate factory. Capacity of approximately 25 tons per year. I plan to build another factory for the production of caramel and marmalade (from fruit pastes and pectin).

Part of products of the new factory will immediately come to the chocolate factory and will be covered by chocolate :)

I ask you to advise producers of good equipment for the production of marmalade, caramel and nougat. And I am not interested at all industrial equipment. I need equipment for medium factory (30-40 tons per year), which is able to produce high quality products.

I would be grateful for any information on this subject: company names, links to forums, websites it.p.

I wish you all a good new 2014! Vlad

updated by @vladislav: 04/12/15 10:20:44
Vladislav
@vladislav
01/09/14 02:56:19
9 posts

Do not people on the forum that could give good advice on the put questions?

I suspect that many manufacturers of chocolate, make caramel and marmalade too ..

Vladislav
@vladislav
01/09/14 03:18:23
9 posts

I'd like to make the products like on the pictures 504-caramelfoto1.jpg 506-marmalade1.jpg 508-nougate1.jpg 510-caramelfoto3.jpg 512-marmalade2.jpg

Clay Gordon
@clay
01/12/14 12:00:40
1,680 posts

Vladislav -

Most of the chocolate makers who are members of TheChocolateLife are small producers - under 10MT/annually, and few of them make more than modest amounts of caramels, marmalades, etc.

If you want to make tonnes of caramels, pates de fruits, and nougat you are going to want specialized equipment. If you were here in the US I would recommend Savage Brothers as one source. In Europe I don't know, however there is a used equipment broker in Milan that probably has what you're looking for. Contact me privately for the link.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

kapil jain

kapil jain

kapil jain

@kapil-jain • 7 years ago

Chocolatevenue is an online chocolate store in India.We are specialized in customized chocolates  .Chocolates can be customized as chocolate message and chocolate bars.

You can get written your message on chocolates and can get customized your chocolate bars by selecting the desired ingredients.

for more details

colorchocolate

@colorchocolate • 7 years ago

FOR SALE / BARGAIN / FINE CACAO LIQUOR, COLOMBIA ORIGIN

Enjoy a delicious premium chocolate from the Boyacá region of Colombia, considered among the best in the world. We offer a 200 kilograms lot of pure origin cocoa liquor,  fair trade / ethically sourced. N o other ingredients added.

The price for this high quality product is as follows:

1 kg - US$ 13

100 kg - US$ 12 per kilo

200 kg - US$ 11 per kilo

Inquires: equalcolombia@gmail.com

- See more at: https://www.thechocolatelife.com/colorchocolate#sthash.JFDWYFuK.dpuf

- See more at: https://www.thechocolatelife.com/community/forums/my_posts/18453/fine-cacao-liquor-colombia-origin#sthash.2pUq4Eu3.dpuf

Clay Gordon

@clay • 7 years ago

FCIA Recognition of Excellence Nominations close in one week:

Clay Gordon

The 4 Chocolatiers

@the-4-chocolatiers • 7 years ago

Two changes we made with the chocolate is that this time we winnowed the chocolate. This time we didn't use a blow dryer to melt the chocolate. Two improvements with the chocolate is that the melanger didn't get clogged this time and everyone put in work.