New image for my chocolates.

Dario M. Agesilao
@dario-m-agesilao
04/02/14 10:21:57PM
9 posts

382-bonesown.jpg?width=750 What do you think? any suggestions?

updated by @dario-m-agesilao: 04/18/15 11:41:48AM
Larry2
@larry2
04/02/14 11:24:35PM
110 posts
Dario, will the English name resonate with your target market? I passed through villa madero about twelve years ago. It is a beautiful place. I'm confident the locals will understand the name. However will it allow you to expand? If nationalism picks up will it be a problem?I really like the logos. On the one with the brown, could you lighten the background color a touch around the B? It almost gets lost in the brown.Nice work!!!Larry
Dario M. Agesilao
@dario-m-agesilao
04/02/14 11:35:27PM
9 posts
Well, I gues the word chocolate in it, more than enough.. actually the people here.. I don`t know if most of them will recognize the cocoa pod and beans.. but the product is not really going to go mainstream, it's just my small brand, and I want to get recognized with it, and not just by my name..what were you doing around Villa Madero :D!about the colors background and shadows etc.. it's still wip, so advises are apreciated!
Naomi Prasad
@naomi-prasad
04/03/14 06:42:45AM
5 posts

Looking nice. But the word Bone is a bit freaking me out . But other than that looks cool

Dario M. Agesilao
@dario-m-agesilao
04/03/14 11:23:37AM
9 posts

well, it has to do with my nickname in the net.. as J-Bone.
The problem with the J, was that people here that does not know me tends to confuse it with "James bond" (we speak spanish), so I decided to remove the J..
Actually some friends call me "bone" as it reads in spanish.. (BO - NE).
I wonder what impression the name bones causes in you? :D

thanks a lot for the feedback!

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores