Arriba Cacao

Chris Werner
@chris-werner
06/23/14 12:58:09
4 posts

Hi!

My name is Chris Werner and I am the Assistant Marketing Director of Andean Chocolate Company. If anyone is interested in Arriba Cacao please contact me. Able to provide organic Arriba Cacao from various regions of Ecuador.

http://www.andeanchocolatecompany.com

updated by @chris-werner: 04/11/15 22:02:37
Larry2
@larry2
06/23/14 16:39:19
110 posts

Hi Chris,

Are these bars available anywhere in the US? The marketing copy on your website, indicates your chocolate should be delightful. I'd love to sink my teeth into one. Where can I get one?

Thanks,

Larry

Chris Werner
@chris-werner
06/23/14 17:29:29
4 posts

Hi Larry,

The bars can be found in a few locations in Wisconsin. Im working on gaining accounts elsewhere. We offer private label and have a few clients. The bars are certainly delightful :) I can send you one if you would like, message me with your info. A marketing technique I am using is sending a free bar, and Im not sure if the people receiving the sample even appreciate it. I have found that over the phone a surprising amount of people are initially not interested in dark chocolate. These dark chocolate bars at 72% made with Arriba Cacao do not taste like the conventional dark chocolate. I would love to hear what another chocolate enthusiast has to say about it.

Free bar for the next 10 people who comment! :)

Good question Larry, thanks.

Chris

Thomas Forbes
@thomas-forbes
06/23/14 19:02:18
102 posts

No problem, would love to trade bars.

Larry2
@larry2
06/24/14 01:31:34
110 posts
I would love that. I'll chip n for the bar, ice pack, and send a label to UPS it.I'm not a supertaster, but I'll be delighted to try one. :).Clay, Sebastian, and about 10,000 other chocophiles are better qualified than I, but I've been reveling in some Amano bars and can finally pick up on the fruitiness in their Ocumare bar.I'm currently a chocolate melter. :) once I get more equipment ill toy more with learning about chocolate making.I'll IM you to set things up. Thank you!Larry
Chris Werner
@chris-werner
06/25/14 11:35:47
4 posts

Hi Thomas,

A trade would nice, Ill message you

Chris Werner
@chris-werner
06/25/14 11:42:48
4 posts

Hi Larry,

If you insist on chipping in for it I won't hold you back. If you have some friends on this site that you think would appreciate a bar let them know a free bar is headed their way for commenting :)

Chris

pashmina
@pashmina
10/07/15 08:31:07
2 posts

Hi Chris,

Hello from Choco Rush! I realize this post is over a year old, but I wanted to introduce myself. I love Arriba bars, but more so I am interested in taking a trip to Ecuador to visit and perhaps stay at some cacao farms to deepen my understanding of chocolate.

Could you offer me some advice with regards to touring and travel to Ecuador? You can reach me at pashmina [at] chocorush.co

Thank you.

updated by @pashmina: 06/07/16 00:30:54

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

kapil jain

kapil jain

kapil jain

@kapil-jain • 7 years ago

Chocolatevenue is an online chocolate store in India.We are specialized in customized chocolates  .Chocolates can be customized as chocolate message and chocolate bars.

You can get written your message on chocolates and can get customized your chocolate bars by selecting the desired ingredients.

for more details

colorchocolate

@colorchocolate • 7 years ago

FOR SALE / BARGAIN / FINE CACAO LIQUOR, COLOMBIA ORIGIN

Enjoy a delicious premium chocolate from the Boyacá region of Colombia, considered among the best in the world. We offer a 200 kilograms lot of pure origin cocoa liquor,  fair trade / ethically sourced. N o other ingredients added.

The price for this high quality product is as follows:

1 kg - US$ 13

100 kg - US$ 12 per kilo

200 kg - US$ 11 per kilo

Inquires: equalcolombia@gmail.com

- See more at: https://www.thechocolatelife.com/colorchocolate#sthash.JFDWYFuK.dpuf

- See more at: https://www.thechocolatelife.com/community/forums/my_posts/18453/fine-cacao-liquor-colombia-origin#sthash.2pUq4Eu3.dpuf

Clay Gordon

@clay • 7 years ago

FCIA Recognition of Excellence Nominations close in one week:

Clay Gordon

The 4 Chocolatiers

@the-4-chocolatiers • 7 years ago

Two changes we made with the chocolate is that this time we winnowed the chocolate. This time we didn't use a blow dryer to melt the chocolate. Two improvements with the chocolate is that the melanger didn't get clogged this time and everyone put in work.