New Chocolate Show on TV-

Chocoflyer
@chocoflyer
08/10/08 05:11:49PM
71 posts
The Food Network is airing a new series with a goofy title that happens to focus on growing & manufacturing chocolate this week. Sunny Anderson visits a real working cacao farm in Hawaii owned by The Original Hawaiian Chocolate Factory Co. Then she follows cacao beans on their journey to a Guittard Chocolate factory in CA, and tops it off with famous Frozen Hot Cocoa in NYC. Sounds like a great trip!Show title; "How'd That Get On My Plate?"Airs: 8/11 @8:30 pm ET & 8/24 @4:30 pm ETChannel: Food Network
updated by @chocoflyer: 04/13/15 10:51:31AM
Clay Gordon
@clay
08/11/08 10:11:08AM
1,680 posts
As I was channel surfing this past weekend I noticed that Christopher Elbow was featured on "Road Tasted with the Neelys," also on Food Network. Christopher demonstrated making his Bananas Foster piece.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores