Halloween's Upon Us. Your Faves?

Clay Gordon
@clay
10/15/08 04:46:27PM
1,680 posts
I have admitted elsewhere that Halloween is the one time of the year where I break down and eat candy. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Almond Joy. Butterfingers. I don't go out and Trick or Treat, I poach from the bowl of what we've bought to give away and from the kids' bags when they're not looking.This year I didn't put a lot of thought into what we're giving ... I was at Costco and bought two big bags of mixed candy bars and sugar candies. I am thinking of making some adult hot chocolate (nudge, nudge) for the parents out their dutifully doing their, ah, duty.What about you? What are your Halloween candy favorites and what do you plan to distribute this Halloween?:: Clay

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/

updated by @clay: 05/05/15 12:44:24PM
Teresa Cordero Cordell
@teresa-cordero-cordell
10/15/08 09:45:23PM
13 posts
Halloween is certainly one of my favorite holidays as well. The memories of halloween's past bring a big smile to my face. The costumes, the candy, the kids, the candy, the partying, and the candy. We've tried various treats throughout the years. Popcorn balls, homemade cookies, those goofy candies wrapped up to look like eyeballs, you name it. The favorite has always been and will remain CHOCOLATE. Snickers, M &M's, Hershey bars, Reese's PB Cups, even tootsie rolls. These of course are MY favorites and I've been known to sneak a piece or two. Ultimately, the kids don't really care. It's their night to go out and HOWL. I love it. Wish I was 6 years old again.

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores