Chocolate & Confectionery Machinery Bought and Sold

Jim Greenberg
@jim-greenberg
08/18/15 12:29:43PM
34 posts

Hi. My name is Jim Greenberg and I co-own Union Confectionery Machinery Company.

We buy, sell and rebuild all machinery in this space and have a 103-year old family legacy and customers in over 100 countries.

If you need high quality used equipment, seek advice on start up or confectionery manufacturing in general, or have equipment to sell just let me know thanks!

--
Jim Greenberg, Co-President
Union Confectionery Machinery Company
Jim@unionmachinery.com
www.unionmachinery.com

updated by @jim-greenberg: 03/21/16 07:24:48PM
Sabrina512
@sabrina512
03/21/16 12:31:55PM
7 posts

Hi Jim,

I deffinetely need advice on the proper start up equipment for my chocolate business. In the moment I have 2 working stone grinders from premier tilt and the rest i do by hand. I melt down the chocolate in the dehydrator when I'm ready to work with it. This takes around 5 hours. Then I temper on the stainless steel table, and poor to bar molds, with some reheating in between as the chocolate cools and becomes too thick to work with. I keep the bowl of chocolate on top of the dehydrator when not using it, to keep it warm. 

I would like to be able to produce a few hundred bars a week by getting some eqipment, maybe a temperer and warming tank with precise temp control. A pourer and mold shaker would help as well. Would you be able to reccomend something to start out with? 

Thanks for your time,

Sabrina swayder

Jim Greenberg
@jim-greenberg
03/21/16 12:36:41PM
34 posts

Hi, Sabrina. I am happy to help. Please send me an email with all of your contact info and I'll send off a quote for some machinery thanks.

Jim

--
Jim Greenberg, Co-President
Union Confectionery Machinery Company
Jim@unionmachinery.com
www.unionmachinery.com

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 4 weeks ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 5 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores