Closed In need of cooling tunnels, pre-bottomer, depositor, etc.

chocolatehappy
@melanie4
09/29/15 10:33:52PM
10 posts

I am in need of cooling tunnels 12' wide and 24' or so, and a pre-bottomer, same width.  Also in need of cooling table, depositor, and caramel kettle.  Please let me know if you would like to part with yours.

updated by @melanie4: 06/29/23 06:49:02PM
Clay Gordon
@clay
09/30/15 02:36:59AM
1,680 posts

Melanie -

I need to ask some questions for clarity. 

You need tunnels that are 12 inches or 24 inches wide, correct? Or 12 inches wide and 24 feet long? Also you are looking for used? You have the tempering machine(s) and enrober(s) already? 

And this is for delivery in the US?

Thanks in advance,
:: Clay

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/
chocolatehappy
@melanie4
10/01/15 11:10:49PM
10 posts

Clay, the cooling tunnel that I am in need of would measure 12 inches in width and 24 feet in length, but can be a bit longer or shorter in length depending on what is available.  I also need a pre-bottomer that is 12 inches in width.  I do have an enrober w tempering unit.

I need to purchease these used.

Please let me know if you or anyone can help.  Delivery to the US.

Thanks so much!

Clay Gordon
@clay
10/10/15 12:25:59PM
1,680 posts

Melanie - 

Have you checked in with Union Equipment? They might have something. The FBM enrobers all come with bottomers so I don't think they are an option for you. You might try Hilliard as I know they make pre-bottomers for their belts.

:: Clay

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
clay - http://www.thechocolatelife.com/clay/
YOQ Tony
@yoq-tony
10/11/15 09:39:06PM
5 posts

chocolatehappy:
I am in need of cooling tunnels 12' wide and 24' or so, and a pre-bottomer, same width.  Also in need of cooling table, depositor, and caramel kettle.  Please let me know if you would like to part with yours.

Melanie,

the machines you need can be provided from our factory,causing we are specialized chocolate machines manufacturer over 20years.

also you can browse our websita with detailed info,www.chocolate-machines.com

Best ragards!

tony

email:cleopatra.tony@gmail.com

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores