SOLD For Sale - Hilliard Hand Coater with Enrober

Paul Picton
@paul-picton
08/04/16 05:27:24PM
11 posts

Final price: $5,000 plus shipping.

For sale: One used Hilliard Hand Coater with Enrober. This is the 80 lb per day model. The machine was completed torn down and rebuilt two years ago. It includes the overnight cover, extra blades for the bowl, spare parts, and the original manual and paperwork. It has only been used a handful of times since the rebuild. Everything is in good working order. The machine is located in Cincinnati, Ohio. I would be glad to help coordinate shipping if required. The machine can be palletized for ready shipment. Freightquote or Total Quality Logistics are good options. The machine weighs 100 lbs and will ship from 45202. 

Asking price is $5500 OBO, FOB Cincinnati.

Video of the machine running is at:Hilliard Hand Coater in Operation - Chocolate Tempering Machine

IMG_2284a.jpg
IMG_2284a.jpg  •  1.3MB

IMG_2286a.jpg
IMG_2286a.jpg  •  771KB

IMG_2285a.jpg
IMG_2285a.jpg  •  1.1MB

IMG_2291a.jpg
IMG_2291a.jpg  •  858KB

updated by @paul-picton: 06/29/23 06:49:02PM

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores