WTB - Bean to Bar Equipment - Spain (or Europe)

chefpatissier
@chefpatissier
11/26/16 05:33:23AM
7 posts

Hello.  

Building a production space for Bean to Bar production.  Looking for ideally second hand equipment when possible, but new in some circumstances will also be an option.  Have been producing small quantities with wet grinder, etc but now looking to scale up and make it a full time business.  In terms of production capability I would like to be able to do 60-80 kilos a week to start with and be ables to grow from there.  

So anyone who may be looking to sell equipment, let me know.  Also would appreciate any insights into distributors in Europe to provide more options.  So far I am mostly familiar with CPS or FBM and not any others.  I appreciate all the help.

Thanks!

updated by @chefpatissier: 06/29/23 06:49:02PM
Erin
@erin
12/04/16 04:06:17PM
30 posts

I have some used equipment I am looking to sell and some new equipment I sell.  Please send me an email to erin at indi chocolate dot com (spelled out to avoid scam and spam, please no spam) and we can see what will be most interesting/helpful for you. Thanks

updated by @erin: 12/04/16 04:27:51PM

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 4 weeks ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 5 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores