Maglio Bars

Susan C
@susan-c
05/03/09 03:25:05PM
1 posts
Has anyone tasted bars by Maglio of Italy? Any information about the company, etc.
updated by @susan-c: 04/12/15 05:41:06AM
Casey
@casey
05/04/09 02:22:57PM
54 posts
What I know about this is that they do not make their own chocolate. Had read some rumors that it was Cacao Barry who supplied it, and perhaps another maker. After making inquiries with the company, and elsewhere, never did get to the bottom of it. Of the six origin chocolates I tried, four were terrible, one was pretty good, and the other very good. The Africa was the pretty good one, and the Cuba the very good. Cuba is a distinct origin and this was memorable, and so is the Pralus Cuba, but of different character. I've reviewed these two Cuba chocolates here . I've found Maglio filled chocolates to be good, nothing too special, but admittedly have not tasted a great number of these.

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores