Rasberry, strawberry or other red fruit fillings

Davy Asnong
@davy-asnong
04/01/11 13:13:37
19 posts

Hello I am looking for a good recipe for red fruit filling for my white pralines.

It's for my exams, we need to create 3 pralines, white, milk and black. The black will be with egg liqueur, the milk with butter coconut, and I want the white pralines with a red fruit filling but could find realy good, not tooooo difficult recipes.

If would realy appreciate any help. Thanks!

Davy

updated by @davy-asnong: 04/09/15 19:48:34
Davy Asnong
@davy-asnong
04/14/11 12:04:16
19 posts

Ok the exams were realy good, next part in the course is marzipan (which I realy don't like). Think I'm gonna practise further on new praline fillings. Any tips would be apreciated!

Thank,

Davy

Omar Forastero
@omar-forastero
04/15/11 01:25:44
86 posts

DAvy,

would u like help with marzipan as a filling or making marzipan from scratch?

Davy Asnong
@davy-asnong
04/17/11 13:39:55
19 posts
Thanks Omar, currently I 'm not working with marzipan. Next week we'll start with it. I think we will be moddeling with marzipan. still no idea right now. But I am actually more interested in all sort of (tropical) fruit fillings and I might want to try out somethings with spices... Thanks already!
anderson Greene
@anderson-greene
04/20/11 10:54:17
2 posts
Have you tried using strawberry or raspberry freeze dried powder in a white chocolate ganache. They are very easy to use and they don't add excessive moisture to the ganache.
Omar Forastero
@omar-forastero
04/21/11 00:42:13
86 posts

hi Anderson,

I'm curious to try those dried powder.i just googled some info.It looks like a great product to use for long shelf life chocolates.Do you get a nice natural fruit taste? What brand do you use? (i'm looking at "nutifruit")

anderson Greene
@anderson-greene
04/21/11 06:58:51
2 posts

Hi Omar

I think the taste is great. I use nutifruit which I ordered it on amazon. it really is a great product i have used it bars, ganaches an this weekend I'm going to use it in some caramels. There is also another company calledAmerican Spice that carries citrus powders that you night like .

Omar Forastero
@omar-forastero
04/21/11 07:56:32
86 posts
awesome! ill look that up thanks. I just hope I can find a supplier in the middle east
Davy Asnong
@davy-asnong
04/22/11 05:44:02
19 posts

Thanks guys, I have now used awhite chocolateganache compound of which the result is actualy realy good. I also added a red fruit liqueur. Currently one of my favorite pralines. I actually wanted to try it with fresh or frozen strawberries, but currently didn't do that... Any ideas on pineapple and passion fruit fillings would be great!

Thanks,

Davy

Omar Forastero
@omar-forastero
04/22/11 07:09:41
86 posts

davy try pineapple and coconut, they go great together

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores