Organic cacao liquor in bulk in the US / Canada ?

Kent Goodwin
@kent-goodwin
06/14/11 03:07:42PM
3 posts

We are currently looking for additional supply of organic and fair trade cacao liquor and are wondering if anyone on The Chocolate Life located in the US or Canada could offer us supply in the 25KG + (up to pallet quantities) of a very good quality cacao liquor? We have worked with Dominican, Peruvian and Costa Rican liquor, but are also interested in other origins.

We have warehousing in Washington state and are also located in British Columbia Canada, so shipping in either country is possible.

Thanks! Kent

updated by @kent-goodwin: 06/29/23 06:49:02PM
Jeff Stern
@jeff-stern
06/14/11 04:46:20PM
78 posts
If you would like to source this directly from Ecuador for shipment into the US or Canada, let me know. I can get product made to your specs with your chosen variety of beans from Ecuador (Arriba/Naciona, CCN-51, or a blend.) Please contact me here on thechocolatelife.com
Richard Foley
@richard-foley
06/15/11 06:26:05PM
48 posts
We can supply you with organic liquor or put you in touch with Icam. They have fair trade and organic liquor and chocolate. I have samples in my office at Qzina in LA. Nice stuff.
Kent Goodwin
@kent-goodwin
06/16/11 12:43:29PM
3 posts
Thanks Jeff. I have sent you a message with more details of our needs.
Kent Goodwin
@kent-goodwin
06/16/11 12:46:04PM
3 posts

Hello Richard,

Thanks for the reply. Would like to learn more. I can send you some details and would like to learn more about what you have and Icam. Perhaps we can get some samples send to our warehouse in Blaine, WA.

Richard Foley
@richard-foley
06/16/11 09:25:41PM
48 posts
I am waiting for a quote and some info from Icam. They have a sales office in LA, made in Italy,, also I was told that Guittard has an organiic liquor, do you need FT or just Organic?

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 3 weeks ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 5 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores