Buying cacao bean

Bhuvan
@bhuvan
08/05/11 04:26:22AM
6 posts
Would you be interested in Single Origin cacao bean from Tolima near Ecuador region. Please email me for more details and specification. "bhuvan.thaker(@)gmail.com"
updated by @bhuvan: 04/09/15 04:16:59PM
Richard Foley
@richard-foley
08/06/11 12:29:25PM
48 posts
I am interested in small amounts of great quality beans for my farm to bar institute. Any way to get a few hundred lbs
Bhuvan
@bhuvan
08/07/11 10:59:17AM
6 posts
Please email me your enquiry on bhuvan.thaker(@)gmail.com
chocolateworld.co
@chocolateworldco
07/18/17 01:25:55PM
9 posts

Dear Bhuvan

We are a new artisan chocolatiers factory located at Lonavla near Mumbai. We are conducting trial runs of chocolate artisanal products and are looking for fermented dried cacao beans suppliers from various regions 

Pl send us the following information: the variety of cacao, it's fermentation days, rdrying process moisture content, ability to supply per annum, and current prices.

You can mail or WhatsApp on number 9762350119 and id - madanpatil@hotmail.com provided.

Here is a link to our Facebook page for gathering some information on our enterprise:

https://m.facebook.com/artisanchocolateworld/

Thank you

Madan Patil

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores