Frey's rainbow of unique flavors bars.....

Chocoflyer
@chocoflyer
04/11/08 06:38:49PM
71 posts
I will be adding photos soon to show the beautiful rainbow of flavors offered by Frey's Supreme line of choc- they are a Swiss co. that apparently made this line exclusivley for Target stores to break into the American market (according to their website press releases) A little history: Frey is a 100% Swiss co. started waaaay back in 1887 in the little village of Aargau, Switzerland as a small family business run by brothers Max & Robert Frey. Today, Chocolate Frey is still made entirely in Buchs, Switz. where the complete manufacture process, from bean-to-bar, occurs. The bars are quite slim and have some very UNIQUE flavors- here's a list:Rhubarb & Aloe VeraWhite Lemon & LimeJaponaise (hazelnut & meringue crunch)TiramisuHot Chili PepperBouquet D'OrangesCitron & Poivre (black pepper)Cafe & Cacao NibPecan & CaramelCoeur de MacadamieCinnamon & Blood OrangeWhite w/BlueberryMerveille de LaitNoir SatinGingerbread (holiday only)Cinnamon Coriander (holiday only)About half of these are white chocolate based, and I just can't eat white choc (sorry, just Ick to me) so I have tried the other flavors with milk & dark choc. The Tiramisu, Japonaise, Pecan & Caramel were all very good for super milky Swiss milk choc- the flavors really came through - but I much preferred the dark choc. I am impressed with the variety of flavors but some are just beyond me to actually eat. I would love to know what tasting notes others have....they are very affordable at only $1.99. Has anyone else seen these at Target and tried them??
updated by @chocoflyer: 05/08/15 04:00:29AM
Chocoflyer
@chocoflyer
04/11/08 11:22:05PM
71 posts
There were some revisions made to include dark choc....my mistake.

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores