Chocolate documentaries

Casey
@casey
04/11/08 08:37:56PM
54 posts
In Search of the Heart of Chocolate Chocolate Country Chocolate Info and trailers on the websites.If you know of others in the works or completed, post them here!
updated by @casey: 04/10/15 02:14:55PM
Casey
@casey
10/26/09 12:04:17PM
54 posts
Updated the list to include the in progress film Chocolate, which features Chlo Doutre-Roussel, Frederick Schilling, and Diego Badar.From the website:"Chocolate will be an educational tool for farmers, producers and consumers to realize the power of their role in trade cycles. Chocolate will explore social entrepreneurship as a self-fulfilling cycle which rewards the grower, the producer and the consumer. Sourcing sustainably-farmed organic growers creates better food products, which grosses higher profits and creates better farming conditions which delivers immediate rewards and builds incentives for continued high-quality harvests in the future."Much more on website, but nothing about projected release dates yet.
Evert-Jan De Kort (Choqoa.com)
@evert-jan-de-kort-choqoacom
10/26/09 08:09:58PM
11 posts
Here also another documentary endorsed by Belcolade, and featuring its ambassador chocolatier Dominique Persoone. http://www.dechocoladeroute.be/index.asp?taal=en

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 4 weeks ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 5 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores