Taza 80%

Matthew
@matthew
11/21/11 01:04:03PM
2 posts

How do you guys feel about the Taza 80% bar?

I bought a bar over the weekend and have made a pretty nice dent into it. But I don't know yet how I feel about it. I love all the flavors that this bar has, but not sure about the texture. Over all, I want to say I love it.... but not sure that I can.

Anyone else have thoughts on this bar?

updated by @matthew: 05/08/15 12:17:31PM
Andy Ciordia
@andy-ciordia
11/27/11 08:55:28PM
157 posts
All depends on what you want to do and the audience. As a truffle the sugar grit blends but the texture stays a bit staccato like. We use it for an orange rind coating since its bold and balances with citrus. We use their guajillo as a base for our chili infusion and fans like it. It's your taste in the end.
Matthew
@matthew
11/30/11 10:01:26AM
2 posts

I guess I could see it used as a base or used in a truffle, or other concoction. I did finish the bar and I have to admit I enjoyed it. It wasn't my favorite chocolate bar, but it was worth a try.

Tags

Member Marketplace

Activity

Keith Ayoob

@keith-ayoob • 2 months ago • comments: 0
Posted a response to "Raw Cacao Beans vs 100% Dark Chocolate"
"@joe-john, I'd like to weigh in on this.  First, some of the nutritional info you post there is reasonable, some is not -- and that's not unusual...."
Tet Kay

@tet-kay • 6 months ago • comments: 0
Xocol855

@xocol855 • 3 years ago
Created a new forum topic:
slaviolette

@slaviolette • 4 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new discussion "Cost of goods produced":
"Hi Everyone, Been a long time member but I have not been in in a few years, the fact is that I had to close down my small chocolate business.. but now is..."
chocolatelover123

@chocolatelover123 • 5 years ago • comments: 0
Created a new forum topic:
New Chocolate Brand - "Palette"
Marita Lores

Marita Lores